SODMG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IS IT WRONG TO BE CLOSER TO YUR BF FAM THEN HIM?

3 posters

SODMG :: Sex

Go down

IS IT WRONG TO BE CLOSER TO YUR BF FAM THEN HIM? Empty IS IT WRONG TO BE CLOSER TO YUR BF FAM THEN HIM?

Post  YAHWEH21 Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:08 pm

ITLKD TO DIS DUDE BUT IFELT CLOSER TO HIS COUSIN...NOW ME N HIS CUZ REAL CLOSE N ION TLK TO THE DUDE NO MORE

YAHWEH21

Stacks : 10191

Back to top Go down

IS IT WRONG TO BE CLOSER TO YUR BF FAM THEN HIM? Empty Re: IS IT WRONG TO BE CLOSER TO YUR BF FAM THEN HIM?

Post  KishaSODMG Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:59 pm

lol umm... personally I think if you don't talk to the guy anymore but talk to his cousin then that's not a close relationship between you and your man. And I'm assuming the cousin is a guy, so that is kinda weird.
KishaSODMG
KishaSODMG
VIP
VIP

Stacks : 11419

http://www.twitter.com/KishaSODMG

Back to top Go down

IS IT WRONG TO BE CLOSER TO YUR BF FAM THEN HIM? Empty Re: IS IT WRONG TO BE CLOSER TO YUR BF FAM THEN HIM?

Post  stephjonesSODMG Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:54 pm

i met the last man i was talkin to thru his brother, which who i was friends with, well we started talking and what not and he never had time 2 do shit and i found myself always hanging with his bros bc he was never there. now his bros are like my big bros and hes the only 1 that i dont really talk to anymore.... its weird but also it means that me and him werent very close either... so no i dont think its weird as long as ur bf doesnt mind you being close with his fam Like a Star @ heaven
stephjonesSODMG
stephjonesSODMG
Noob
Noob

Stacks : 10162

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down