SODMG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

@MissPooh_SODMG she TALKS so much SH**. Damn i was read...

5 posters

SODMG :: Beef

Go down

@MissPooh_SODMG she TALKS so much SH**. Damn i was read... Empty @MissPooh_SODMG she TALKS so much SH**. Damn i was read...

Post  RyanGrantInc Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:18 am

i was reading a thread of her message like.. 1 minute ago. the SH** MissPooh_SODMG said. was seriouse... and i know it was the BEEF section and all but she needs to go. i felt like she RUINED the site. Come at me with all you got MissPooh_SODMG because seriously you do not get heard by useing big font!!! LOL afro afro afro
RyanGrantInc
RyanGrantInc
VIP
VIP

Stacks : 10601

Back to top Go down

@MissPooh_SODMG she TALKS so much SH**. Damn i was read... Empty Re: @MissPooh_SODMG she TALKS so much SH**. Damn i was read...

Post  RyanGrantInc Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:16 pm

wow omg ofcoarse you would cmt on this tha truth. you comment on every thread saying retarded comments.
RyanGrantInc
RyanGrantInc
VIP
VIP

Stacks : 10601

Back to top Go down

@MissPooh_SODMG she TALKS so much SH**. Damn i was read... Empty Re: @MissPooh_SODMG she TALKS so much SH**. Damn i was read...

Post  ThaTruth. Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:43 pm

ThaTruth wrote:
RyanGrantInc wrote:i was reading a thread of her message like.. 1 minute ago. the SH** MissPooh_SODMG said. was seriouse... and i know it was the BEEF section and all but she needs to go. i felt like she RUINED the site. Come at me with all you got MissPooh_SODMG because seriously you do not get heard by useing big font!!! LOL afro afro afro

leave My Boo Alone

LOLLL. Yo kisha, check the ip and tell me who's posing. lmfao.

edit: misspooh obv. Arrow
ThaTruth.
ThaTruth.
VIP
VIP

Stacks : 10853
Location : MONTREAL MONTREAL MONTREAL MONTREAL MONTREAL MONTREAL MONTREAL MONTREAL

http://twitter.com/ThaTruthSODMG

Back to top Go down

Post  KishaSODMG Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:30 pm

ThaTruth. wrote:
ThaTruth wrote:
RyanGrantInc wrote:i was reading a thread of her message like.. 1 minute ago. the SH** MissPooh_SODMG said. was seriouse... and i know it was the BEEF section and all but she needs to go. i felt like she RUINED the site. Come at me with all you got MissPooh_SODMG because seriously you do not get heard by useing big font!!! LOL afro afro afro

leave My Boo Alone

LOLLL. Yo kisha, check the ip and tell me who's posing. lmfao.

edit: misspooh obv. Arrow
lol... I'm guessing someone has been hack? But, I already told yall that I don't have access to any IP addresses.
KishaSODMG
KishaSODMG
VIP
VIP

Stacks : 11419

http://www.twitter.com/KishaSODMG

Back to top Go down

Post  User Banned Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:03 pm

No Arrow

Last edited by YDeyHatIn on Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:10 am; edited 1 time in total

User Banned
VIP
VIP

Stacks : 10502

Back to top Go down

Post  Pre-K Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:14 pm

this bitch is fucked in the head
Pre-K
Pre-K
Red Carpet
Red Carpet

Stacks : 10405

http://www.myspace.com/texastycoonztapes

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down