SODMG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YO SOULJA BOY WHY YOU DELETE THAT ILLUMINATI THREAD?

3 posters

SODMG :: Main :: Talk

Go down

YO SOULJA BOY WHY YOU DELETE THAT ILLUMINATI THREAD? Empty YO SOULJA BOY WHY YOU DELETE THAT ILLUMINATI THREAD?

Post  young_fam Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:02 pm

THE TRUTH WILL COME OUT ..... THE NEW WORLD ORDER WILL FALL

YOUR JUST A PUPPET MY NIGGA, YOU SOLD YOUR SOUL FOR RICHES..

young_fam

Stacks : 10314

Back to top Go down

YO SOULJA BOY WHY YOU DELETE THAT ILLUMINATI THREAD? Empty Re: YO SOULJA BOY WHY YOU DELETE THAT ILLUMINATI THREAD?

Post  ThaTruth. Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:10 pm

lol
ThaTruth.
ThaTruth.
VIP
VIP

Stacks : 10839
Location : MONTREAL MONTREAL MONTREAL MONTREAL MONTREAL MONTREAL MONTREAL MONTREAL

http://twitter.com/ThaTruthSODMG

Back to top Go down

YO SOULJA BOY WHY YOU DELETE THAT ILLUMINATI THREAD? Empty I get it, but here's another perspective.

Post  Shellphish Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:54 pm

Every single generation goes through the "Illuminati" phase. It starts around the end of high school, and goes throughout your early 20's...but then....all of a sudden, you get older, and realize that the conspiracy theories tend to expire, or even if you still believe them, you understand exactly what in the world you can control, and what you can't. Then life...tends..to....go....on.

By no means do I begrude anyone this phase in life, but make sure that it's based on more than some internet jargon, a book written by a fanatic, or something that doesn't make sense, if you investigate the larger picture of the world in terms of power, money and control.

There are no rappers, black actors, or R&B divas, that have type of money, knowledge, or background that would validate their existance in this "illuminati." I strongly suggest you google the list of the richest people in the world, understand how much money they have, then compare that to your favorite rappers from the GHETTO. It just doesn't make sense. To be a part of an exclusive group, you must bring something to the table, and these individuals have nothing to offer a group of people, who throughout history have made decisions around war, world economic developments, disease control etc. Jay Z may seem like the man to you, but his resume doesn't have the skills required to even sit down for a discussion such as that.

When I was younger, we thought the world as we knew it would change in 1999. On New Year's Eve, we really thought the computers would crash. We eventually thought, there would be day, when the "new world order" would place a microchip in our wrists to keep us in the matrix, we called people "sleepers" if they weren't up on our "knowledge," and we desperately believed that there was a secret society out to get us all. The one thing, we were acutely aware of....the fact that each and every black man, and most normal people, were just trying to survive. We didn't think that Bill Cosby was a part of the "New World Order," because we knew....he was just another black man, trying to make it. Just like Soulja, Jayz, Kanye etc. If you think a couple of hit albums, or even a decade of hit albums would necessitate an invitation into a group of people that manage a picture far larger, than anything I could describe.....I suggest you pick up a few new books. Get it into context, understand what power means, who actually has it in our society, and STEP YO CONSPIRACY THEORIES UP!

I'm not saying that secret societies don't exist, I'm just saying....you're missing the mark, but hey...so did I on New Year's Eve...1999, I had my survival kit in the car, flashlights, you name it...I was ready, and no one was going to stop me from preparing to survive...that night...but then, the next day came....10 years later, I'm still here, no computer chip in my wrists, and now I focus on helping children make sense of their own worlds.

Much love,

Shells

p.s Back then, we were listening to MOOD's album...DOOM, an entire dedication to everything New World Order/Illuminati...check it out. It's legendary hip hop, produced by HI-Tek, and you'll find a Kweli track at the very end.

Also, right now, you'd better spend your time researching the FBI/CIA...Martin Luther King Jr./ JFK, and Bobby Kennedy COVER UPS! Pay attention to politics, what's happening with the new healthcare policy, why people are fighting against it. All this "symbolism in hip hop videos" conversation is a waste of time. The real conspiracy is that they are keeping you talking about stupid ISH, instead of paying attention to the NEWS, "there's a war going on outside, no man is safe from." Now go watch Eryah Badu's new video, and actually LISTEN....MESSAGE, SYMBOLISM..the type you need to see and hear! One love!

Shellphish

Stacks : 10318

Back to top Go down

YO SOULJA BOY WHY YOU DELETE THAT ILLUMINATI THREAD? Empty Re: YO SOULJA BOY WHY YOU DELETE THAT ILLUMINATI THREAD?

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down