SODMG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freestyling

3 posters

SODMG :: Music :: Hip-Hop

Go down

Freestyling Empty Freestyling

Post  Debonair_Republic Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:50 am

Hip hop...I'm sure everybody here loves it. Some love it so much they want to make there own which,is always encouraged.I'm pretty sure everyone reading this would agree that hip-hop now is way diffirent then it was when it 1st started over 30 years ago.The bar is raised.People are starting to catch on to 1 hit wonders,and with the status of todays current stream of rappers you have to step ya bars up if you wanna hang and stay relavent in todays rap game.Creativity,Consistincy,Lyricism, Swagger, and of course last but not least, plain ol' skill is essential to garnish fans.And even in todays constantly evolving scene ,an age old tradition can help the common fan distinguish all of this, Freestyling. Granted, plenty of people can write a song to a fire ass beat,and rap about your generic cars, clothes , hoes,etc. But when put under the light of freestyling you can determine if a artist is really as good as he claims.Submit your Freestyles here for all to hear if you think you got something to prove.Not to toot my own horn(beep beep!) but me and my dawg ,J-auto ate this beat he made like the other day.Debonair Freestyle listen to it and let me know what you think. Post your own while you at it let us see where you hang at.
Debonair_Republic
Debonair_Republic
Noob
Noob

Stacks : 10344

Back to top Go down

Freestyling Empty ..

Post  SwagSt4r Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:17 am

Very Happy
SwagSt4r
SwagSt4r
VIP
VIP

Stacks : 10616

http://twitter.com/swagst4r_SODMG

Back to top Go down

Freestyling Empty Re: Freestyling

Post  RyanGrantInc Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:32 pm

Cool This is a real long post just post what your asking. im confused if this is just informational or what.
RyanGrantInc
RyanGrantInc
VIP
VIP

Stacks : 10607

Back to top Go down

Post  Debonair_Republic Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:25 pm

RyanGRantINC wrote:Cool This is a real long post just post what your asking. im confused if this is just informational or what.

Isn't the subject Of this part of the forum is to talk about Hip-Hop? Ummmm ok. i gotchu homie.
Debonair_Republic
Debonair_Republic
Noob
Noob

Stacks : 10344

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down