SODMG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HEY SOULJA! ^_^ BALLIN NEW ARTIST HERE! PASCAL G, RAPPER AND SINGER, UPCOMING ARTIST!

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

HEY SOULJA! ^_^ BALLIN NEW ARTIST HERE! PASCAL G, RAPPER AND SINGER, UPCOMING ARTIST! Empty HEY SOULJA! ^_^ BALLIN NEW ARTIST HERE! PASCAL G, RAPPER AND SINGER, UPCOMING ARTIST!

Post  pascalg Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:53 pm

myspace.com/pascalgaroute

first off, soulja, you a beast man! i've always been a fan, and you've proved yourself superior bro! ^_^

and its straight ballin tht you're givin us all tha chance ta promote our music and stuff... cuz as you kno, lots and lots of fresh and new artists have some hits, bt they jus dont have the exposure.. and you could help with that! good look! =D

lemme say tht bein signed ta SODMG would be AMAAAZIN man. your whole crew goes hard man, and ta be alongside you and all tha othas would be a miracle lol.

so tht would be awesome if you could take a look at my music! like i said before, i rap and i sing, so i can do both, obviously lol.
and my style.. well... i'm kinda different lol. you'd jus hafta hear my stuff ta see exactly ta see what im talkin about.

and ta tell you a lil about me..

my name is pascal garoute.. and im goin by 'Pascal G' as my stage name..
im 18.. im HAITIAN! SAK PASSE! lol.
and i've been doin music my whole life..
i've been playin piano for like eight and half years now..
i've played violin for like six i wanna say?
and lately, i've been makin a bangload of songs! i'm workin on a new album which im callin "Up Close And Personal."
i have six songs i've made on my page right now, and like i said, that would be BALLIN if you could listen to my stuff and give me some feedback! tht'd be EVEN MORE BALLIN if you think i could be a future member of SODMG! ^_^

the songs that i have now include:
l'union fait la force: a song i made about tha haiti earthquake.. since im haitian and all, i felt i should write about it.
hold me baby: a song for tha one you love. lol.
won't change for you: a song talkin bout how im nt gonna let anyone change me, cuz i jus do me! haha.
fifa swag: i played soccer 3rd thru my senior year in high school, so thts my sport! basically lol. so its obviously a soccer song haha.

THAT WOULD BE AWESOME TA HEAR BACK FRM YOU SOULJA! ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

my myspace page with all my music: myspace.com/pascalgaroute

my twitter: twitter.com/pascal42

pascalg
VIP
VIP

Stacks : 10361

Back to top Go down

HEY SOULJA! ^_^ BALLIN NEW ARTIST HERE! PASCAL G, RAPPER AND SINGER, UPCOMING ARTIST! Empty Re: HEY SOULJA! ^_^ BALLIN NEW ARTIST HERE! PASCAL G, RAPPER AND SINGER, UPCOMING ARTIST!

Post  pascalg Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:09 pm

first off, soulja, you a beast man! i've always been a fan, and you've proved yourself superior bro! ^_^

and its straight ballin tht you're givin us all tha chance ta promote our music and stuff... cuz as you kno, lots and lots of fresh and new artists have some hits, bt they jus dont have the exposure.. and you could help with that! good look! =D

lemme say tht bein signed ta SODMG would be AMAAAZIN man. your whole crew goes hard man, and ta be alongside you and all tha othas would be a miracle lol.

so tht would be awesome if you could take a look at my music! like i said before, i rap and i sing, so i can do both, obviously lol.
and my style.. well... i'm kinda different lol. you'd jus hafta hear my stuff ta see exactly ta see what im talkin about.

and lately, i've been makin a bangload of songs! i'm workin on a new album which im callin "Up Close And Personal."
i have six songs i've made on my page right now, and like i said, that would be BALLIN if you could listen to my stuff and give me some feedback! tht'd be EVEN MORE BALLIN if you think i could be a future member of SODMG! ^_^

l'union fait la force: a song i made about tha haiti earthquake.. since im haitian and all, i felt i should write about it.
won't change for you: a song talkin bout how im nt gonna let anyone change me, cuz i jus do me! haha.
fifa swag: i played soccer 3rd thru my senior year in high school, so thts my sport! basically lol. so its obviously a soccer song haha.

pascalg
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

HEY SOULJA! ^_^ BALLIN NEW ARTIST HERE! PASCAL G, RAPPER AND SINGER, UPCOMING ARTIST! Empty Re: HEY SOULJA! ^_^ BALLIN NEW ARTIST HERE! PASCAL G, RAPPER AND SINGER, UPCOMING ARTIST!

Post  pascalg Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:15 pm

pascalg
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post  pascalg Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:22 pm

pascalg
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post  pascalg Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:32 pm

pascalg
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post  pascalg Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:38 pm

pascalg
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post  pascalg Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:43 pm

pascalg
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post  pascalg Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:46 pm

pascalg
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post  pascalg Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:55 pm

pascalg
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post  pascalg Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:00 pm

pascalg
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post  pascalg Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:05 pm

pascalg
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post  pascalg Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:11 pm

pascalg
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post  pascalg Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:15 pm

pascalg
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post  pascalg Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:20 pm

pascalg
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post  pascalg Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:22 pm

pascalg
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post  pascalg Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:26 pm

pascalg
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post  pascalg Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:31 pm

pascalg
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post  pascalg Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:36 pm

pascalg
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post  pascalg Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:39 pm

pascalg
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post  pascalg Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:48 pm

pascalg
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post  pascalg Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:52 pm

pascalg
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post  pascalg Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:58 pm

pascalg
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post  pascalg Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:02 pm

pascalg
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post  pascalg Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:04 pm

pascalg
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post  pascalg Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:04 pm

pascalg
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next