SODMG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Bio: as a rapper Jameel Wilson a.k.a. "J.E.T."

Go down

My Bio: as a rapper Jameel Wilson a.k.a. "J.E.T." Empty My Bio: as a rapper Jameel Wilson a.k.a. "J.E.T."

Post  JET Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:50 pm

Jameel Wilson, also goes by his stage name "J.E.T." (owner of Let's Jet.Ent), currently a junior at Mundy's Mill high school, , he was born in Providence Rhode Island, but raised in Jonesboro Georgia. He is currently 17. he takes part on rapping, and getting his career as big as it can be. he is a controversial pretty boyl rapper, he currently lives in Jonesboro, georgia, or as he would say it, "clayco", which stands for (Clayton county), this kids, potential, and hypeness, is what makes him one of the greatest, rappers, his hypness, can get the crowd, hyped, up, and his potential, is what makes him lyrically talented. but as a rapper, he is known as a pretty, boy, but don't let that fool, you, he has grown up on the streets, getting the best of both worlds, so he doesn't let his pretty boy, get the rest of him.

JET
JET

Stacks : 10062

http://www.letsjett.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down