SODMG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lindsey/Ke$ha call me Lindsey though!♥!

Go down

do you like Ke$ha's Music?

Lindsey/Ke$ha call me Lindsey though!♥! I_vote_lcap0%Lindsey/Ke$ha call me Lindsey though!♥! I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Lindsey/Ke$ha call me Lindsey though!♥! I_vote_lcap0%Lindsey/Ke$ha call me Lindsey though!♥! I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

Poll closed

Lindsey/Ke$ha call me Lindsey though!♥! Empty Lindsey/Ke$ha call me Lindsey though!♥!

Post  lyndz7878 Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:39 am

im 20 yrs old and i'll be 21 on March 9th 2011!!
I am Proud to be Christian - Baptist!!yeah!!
*~♥Im so greatful 4 my life 2day,Thanks GOD& JESUS♥!~*
♥░ ♦i want to find me a GOOD MAN* to date♥»Who will be willling to treta me nice & acctually like me back♦░♥
Activities i love to do!!
Singin', Workout, Dance, Listen to Music, Playing Sports, And Hang Out With My Family and Friends

my Interests are::
chillin with my MappleCreast Crew!!!!
♥Guys♥, Do What Makes You Happy, And Laugh as Much as You Breathe, ╖Livin' my Life to da fullest∟

Last edited by lyndz7878 on Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:44 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : needed too!)
lyndz7878
lyndz7878

Stacks : 10059

http://www.keshaishot.com

Back to top Go down