SODMG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BEST TEEN RAPPER ALIVE!!!!!

Go down

BEST TEEN RAPPER ALIVE!!!!! Empty BEST TEEN RAPPER ALIVE!!!!!

Post  Birdman5StarStunna Sun May 09, 2010 6:41 am

Hello, My name is Nathan (better known as Ka$h G) and i am a 14 year old rapper trying to get signed to a major record label. My dream is to be a multi-platinum hit rapper just like soulja boy and i wish for one day that i meet him, i am posting this so that i can get some exposure and some fans. I have been working so hard lately but i don't have anyone helping me so it makes it really hard for me. If you are reading this post then please take a listen to my music and tell me what you think, please help me get my dream. I love feedback on what you think even if it is negative aslong as you tell me what i should work on. I am currently working on a mixtape called "Grind Till' I'm Signed" so if you wanna get with me and hlp me out (mixtape cover, beats or collabs) then just e-mail me: kashgtv@gmail.com

This is flow, passion and talent @ a young age

BTW: I'm not the best teen rapper alive, i just wrote that so that i could get exposure......sorry but that's the only way i can get attention.

Facebook
Twitter
MySpace
YouTube
Birdman5StarStunna
Birdman5StarStunna
VIP
VIP

Stacks : 10333

http://www.twitter.com/liltunechi

Back to top Go down