SODMG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOTTEST UNSIGNED ARTIST

Go down

HOTTEST UNSIGNED ARTIST Empty HOTTEST UNSIGNED ARTIST

Post  blizzyblack Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:39 pm

WAITING FOR MY MUSIC TO FALL ON THE RIGHT EARS...

*HELP ME SPREAD THE WORD*

HOTTEST UNSIGNED ARTIST Ivhfth

listen to my most recent mixtapes at

http://www.datpiff.com/mixtapes-search.php?criteria=keyword:%20Blizzy%20Black

check me out at www.blizzyblack.com

follow me on twitter @BlizzyBlack

& check me out at www.myspace.com/mytime2shine

if you fucks wit anybody on the come up show love.

i represent making something outta nothing.

shoutout to everybody who started at the bottom & made it to the top.

Last edited by blizzyblack on Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : HAD TO CORRECT SOME INFO)
blizzyblack
blizzyblack
Noob
Noob

Stacks : 10325

http://www.blizzyblack.com

Back to top Go down