SODMG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOULJA BOY GETS BLEACHED--> VIDEO INSIDE LOVE YOU SOULJA!!

Go down

SOULJA BOY GETS BLEACHED--> VIDEO INSIDE LOVE YOU SOULJA!! Empty SOULJA BOY GETS BLEACHED--> VIDEO INSIDE LOVE YOU SOULJA!!

Post  User Banned Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:59 am

HA MADE YOU LOOK NOW READ

"N Dre if your reading this...i love you with all my heart i dont understand why u take everything i say to heart because u take it the wrong way u over react to everything i say....Common Dude please stop this Girly Act n Be a man Stop running AWAY from your problems Im trying to talk to you And i feel like the only thing you do is avoid me Just like that

Its like i cant talk to you at all unless you GET whole United States Envolved You go Jesse Jackson On Me 4 no reason
ITS JUST NOT FAIR HOW U TREAT ME I JUST WISH YOU WOULD LOVE ME N ACCEPT ME LIKE THE REAST OF YOUR FANS

WHAT SEPARATES ME FROM
KISHASODMG
SOFLYMAMISODMG
MISSESOXLUSIVE
COOKIEBEARSODMG
DHEYLOVE_KEY
Seriously Dude Im Confused
You Dont Even Know me...You havent even gave me a CHANCE

And i dont know why im waisting my time typing this your not gonna read it your just gonna keep avoiding me anyway....sheesh!!!

Topic i was replying to If a man can be raped bye a women?
You took that the wrong way When i said "I WOULD RAPE YOU MEANING THAT I THOUGHT U SEXY" and
You posted a reply on your twitter As if you was talking about me you said " SHOUT OUT TO ALL A SMART ASS PEOPLE IN DA WORLD WHO THINK THEY KNOW EVERYTHING ... YALL LAME AS STAY BROKE WHILE MY IGNORANT ASS STAY RICH"

.......i WASNT CALLING YOU IGNORANT
.....Seriously Do you really think i was calling you ignorant?
Why would i be on here everyday?
Why would i buy your ablums?
Why would i even support you?

IF I HATED YOU I WOULDNT BE ON U LIKE THIS I WOULDNT WAIST MY TIME ON YOU.....I said that guys in my city Jacksonville Fl Are DisRespectful/ IGNORANT/ Inconciderate and i can go on and on pale Crying or Very sad

PLEASE DRE STOP BEING MEAN TO ME I LOVE YOU SO MUCH DONT UNDERSTAND Y U HATE ME SO MUCH Crying or Very sad :

User Banned
VIP
VIP

Stacks : 10462

Back to top Go down