SODMG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i Sent in my demo Holla At me half these people on here wasn't fuckin with you when you was rockin shit on myspace

3 posters

Go down

i Sent in my demo Holla At me half these people on here wasn't fuckin with you when you was rockin shit on myspace Empty i Sent in my demo Holla At me half these people on here wasn't fuckin with you when you was rockin shit on myspace

Post  SODMG-keem Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:33 pm

SODMG-keem

Stacks : 10286

Back to top Go down

i Sent in my demo Holla At me half these people on here wasn't fuckin with you when you was rockin shit on myspace Empty Re: i Sent in my demo Holla At me half these people on here wasn't fuckin with you when you was rockin shit on myspace

Post  Kid Retti Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:39 pm

nigga u ass
Kid Retti
Kid Retti
VIP
VIP

Stacks : 10547

http://www.myspace.com/kidretti

Back to top Go down

i Sent in my demo Holla At me half these people on here wasn't fuckin with you when you was rockin shit on myspace Empty Re: i Sent in my demo Holla At me half these people on here wasn't fuckin with you when you was rockin shit on myspace

Post  SODMG-keem Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:59 am

nigga i get club play and radio play lol you stupid stop the hate you hate cause you madd or is you madd because you haten

SODMG-keem

Stacks : 10286

Back to top Go down

i Sent in my demo Holla At me half these people on here wasn't fuckin with you when you was rockin shit on myspace Empty 16 year old rappers from The Bahamas!

Post  Kay Jay Da Prodigy Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:20 am

Check Us Out... Young Rappers From The Bahamas! Both 16

Kay Jay Da Prodigy
Noob
Noob

Stacks : 10295

Back to top Go down

Post  Kid Retti Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:53 am

nigga u better be from philly. cuz u just dick eat meek shit. and if u are never heard ya bitch ass
Kid Retti
Kid Retti
VIP
VIP

Stacks : 10547

http://www.myspace.com/kidretti

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down