SODMG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adobe Photoshop & Paint Shop Pro "TUTORIALS" 4 Any1 That Want To Learn-->PART 1

SODMG :: Art

Go down

Adobe Photoshop & Paint Shop Pro "TUTORIALS" 4 Any1 That Want To Learn-->PART 1 Empty Adobe Photoshop & Paint Shop Pro "TUTORIALS" 4 Any1 That Want To Learn-->PART 1

Post  User Banned Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:59 pm

FREE TUTORING FOR:
Adobe Photoshop & Paint Shop Pro

Ask me anything u want to learn an ill show u.

Using Pro Scripts on Paint Shop Pro 8:
"Dont you get tired of asking Someone to design a pic for you. Dont u just wish their was a way to get pic Designed without actually doing it Well their is a way---> With just 1 click...You dont even have to ask me"

Still Lost scratch
OKAY Read Onn People...lol

1st:
Download Paint shop Pro 8
Click Here!

First we’re going to use any little icon for this tutorial. Just to show you how it works.
Adobe Photoshop & Paint Shop Pro "TUTORIALS" 4 Any1 That Want To Learn-->PART 1 1

Now, you should see something weird looking that looks like this
Adobe Photoshop & Paint Shop Pro "TUTORIALS" 4 Any1 That Want To Learn-->PART 1 2

If you don’t see that, go to view>toolbars>script

Now, you should see a little circle button. Click it.
Adobe Photoshop & Paint Shop Pro "TUTORIALS" 4 Any1 That Want To Learn-->PART 1 3

Now it’s beginning to record your steps. So, make a new raster layer layers>new raster layer
Now fill it with the color #FCA204 and set it to multiply and lower the opacity to 32.
After that, make another new raster layer, fill it with the color #043FAC and set to exclusion and lower the opacity so it’s 28.

Now, go back to your script panel and click the little disk and it should ask you for your desired script name. I named mine ashlee.
Adobe Photoshop & Paint Shop Pro "TUTORIALS" 4 Any1 That Want To Learn-->PART 1 4
Adobe Photoshop & Paint Shop Pro "TUTORIALS" 4 Any1 That Want To Learn-->PART 1 5

Now we are going to test the script! I’m going to use a different picture now.
This one:
Adobe Photoshop & Paint Shop Pro "TUTORIALS" 4 Any1 That Want To Learn-->PART 1 6

Go back to your script program and then go through the drop down menu and look for your script, I named mine Ashlee so I’m going to look for that. When you find it, select it and press PLAY
Adobe Photoshop & Paint Shop Pro "TUTORIALS" 4 Any1 That Want To Learn-->PART 1 7

You should immediately see the script take action! See, that saved you some time. Especially when you want to do long things, it saves you alot of time and effort. So yea, all in all this is a great way to cut work time on tutorials, etc.

Now try using these
Click here

Enjoy! Very Happy

User Banned
VIP
VIP

Stacks : 10466

Back to top Go down