SODMG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Female Artists..Watch Your Back.

Go down

Female Artists..Watch Your Back. Empty Female Artists..Watch Your Back.

Post  AlmostFamousEnt Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:10 pm

Hey what's up every1. I'm new to this site. My name's Nikki D. I'm 17. I've been doing music since I was 11. I'm a female producer,engineer,& rapper. I've started my own company called "Almost Famous ENT." It's pretty successful for it to be so young. It consists of my sis & I. Her name's Kee-Babi. We've been doing music together for about 6-7yrs now,but just recently became more serious about it. We have our hands in many other things also. We're into graphic designing. We design clothes & also do pro MySpace layouts. I did ours on our page. Go check it out. I'm tryna keep this introduction simple. We live in Daleville,AL. There are very little opps here. Our population is about 2,000,if even that. No pity though. All I can say is we bring a WHOLE 360 to the music industry. We make clean music for all age groups. I,Nikki D.,produce & record ALL of our tracks. We write all of our own material from scratch. We don't have any special connections. We don't even record in a studio. We record in our kitchen. We're looking to be discovered soon. Even if we never are,we're gonna continue to make music. To get the feel of our music,go to our music page @ www.myspace.com/datchiknikki11. MySpace is our most updated site. We're on a lot of other sites,but we're never even on those foreal. MySpace is def our primary one for now until we get our own personal site. If you like what you hear,tell others about us. If you're wanting to collab,hit up my email @ yeaboi06@gmail.com. If you wanna talk,hit up the cell @ 251-295-9049! This is NOT my real cell #. lol. It's our SayNow #. Remember,Keep God 1st,with Him,anything is possible. Also remember our names,you'll be hearing them again someday soon Smile Stay in touch ya dig! Be blessed! Def hit us up if you like what u hear!

(We go by AFE for short.) You'll hear us say it in our songs.
AlmostFamousEnt
AlmostFamousEnt
Noob
Noob

Stacks : 10323

http://www.myspace.com/datchiknikki11

Back to top Go down