SODMG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why do artists that are not known be trying to diss Soulja Boy/SODMG.

+2
ThaTruth.
MissESODMG
6 posters

SODMG :: SODMG :: SODMG

Go down

Why do artists that are not known be trying to diss Soulja Boy/SODMG. Empty Why do artists that are not known be trying to diss Soulja Boy/SODMG.

Post  MissESODMG Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:00 am

Outsiders, outsiders. I tell you.

Insiders, I see y'all Very Happy

SODMG it is the takeover Basketball
MissESODMG
MissESODMG
VIP
VIP

Stacks : 10668

Back to top Go down

Why do artists that are not known be trying to diss Soulja Boy/SODMG. Empty Re: Why do artists that are not known be trying to diss Soulja Boy/SODMG.

Post  ThaTruth. Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:08 am

Because if Soulja boy responds it gives them some attention.

ps: and they are desperate for that attention.
ThaTruth.
ThaTruth.
VIP
VIP

Stacks : 10857
Location : MONTREAL MONTREAL MONTREAL MONTREAL MONTREAL MONTREAL MONTREAL MONTREAL

http://twitter.com/ThaTruthSODMG

Back to top Go down

Why do artists that are not known be trying to diss Soulja Boy/SODMG. Empty Re: Why do artists that are not known be trying to diss Soulja Boy/SODMG.

Post  BWS417 Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:37 pm

Lmao I'm not an artist, but I do it because it's funny and I'm drunk.
And possibly on PCP but shhh it's my secret!

Btw! That bitch on the top look like her face had a high speed collision with a shovel!

BWS417
Turnt Up
Turnt Up

Stacks : 10383

Back to top Go down

Post  Superman_that_ho Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:41 pm

Because he mumbles, and does a horrible job at rapping, So good artists of course diss him, And sodmg looks like sodomy. And I don't like anal sex or bestiality.

Superman_that_ho

Stacks : 10331

Back to top Go down

Post  Amortoya Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:18 pm

I agree with ThaTruth

They want the attention and they feel if they start beef or try to diss a well known rapper and they respond it's going to give them a lil spotlight on their career and make them a lil well known, but they just dont know its a waste of time.
Amortoya
Amortoya
Famous
Famous

Stacks : 10387

http://www.soulja-boy.us

Back to top Go down

Post  SoflymamiSODMG Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:47 pm

YEP MISS E ALREADI CHCIKA DEFINITLY A INSIDER Very Happy AND THEY JUST WANT ATTENTION (THE OUTSIDERS/HATERS) Embarassed SHAME ON THEM...BUT IT DOESN'T MATTER..GOD HAS HIE HANDS ON THE WHOLE CREW... cheers
SoflymamiSODMG
SoflymamiSODMG
VIP
VIP

Stacks : 11245

http://www.myspace.com/prettyrealmami

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down