SODMG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOULJABOY INCLUDING REST OF HIS ARTIST & REST OF #SODMG PLEASE CHECK OUT KKOF MUSIC ALSO DOWNLOAD THE RED PRINT WHILE YALL ADDED.

Go down

SOULJABOY INCLUDING REST OF HIS ARTIST & REST OF #SODMG PLEASE CHECK OUT KKOF MUSIC ALSO DOWNLOAD THE RED PRINT WHILE YALL ADDED. Empty SOULJABOY INCLUDING REST OF HIS ARTIST & REST OF #SODMG PLEASE CHECK OUT KKOF MUSIC ALSO DOWNLOAD THE RED PRINT WHILE YALL ADDED.

Post  lawyes_sodmg Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:38 am

I'm Lawyes_SODMG Promoting for Adrian E. Burroughs aka KKOF. He's from your second hometown ATLANTA GEORGIA. He's 23 years old. I met him through Youtube. We youtube buddies. Not twitter. he send me a email and told me to check his music. I did. Deandre, Adrian is talented!!! Not only Adrian produces, he makes beats, and he can flow. One video he show me is called Never Been a Lame. I played that song soo many times.

Here's the video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-8DDcqRI2c His mixtape just came out called the REDPRINT.

This is his video blog https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GN9DAFTSZuc

Here's the link to his mixtape.

The RED PRINT http://www.4shared.com/file/238618474/26dbd952/KKOF_-_The_Redprint_Mixtape.html

Please Download THE REDPRINT EVERYBODY IT'S HARD!!!!

Please deandre listen to yourself. He's good. Adrian could have promote himself but he's too busy so i decided to do it for him. I like Adrian Alot and i feel though he should be in part of #SODMG

this is his myspace www.myspace.com/KKOF his website www.kkof.wordpress.com his twitter @KKOF his email kkofmusic@hotmail.com If you are interested, please contact him. Thanks. Very Happy Very Happy He has too much talent 2 waste. God Bless.
lawyes_sodmg
lawyes_sodmg

Stacks : 10302

Back to top Go down