Do you get hated on for liking SOD

SODMG :: SODMG :: SODMG

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Hated on for liking S.O.D money gang

Post  AdrianSODMG on Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:20 pm

yes, i get shit everyday from people just because i like soulja boy and SOD, it's bullshit i'm tired of hearing it, just because we all know that soulja boy and lil B are the 2 best rappers alive, and the rest of S.O.D. money gang is good too, such as lil playboii and jbar, 2 of my favorite artists also, i just don't get it, i like my own type of music, other people like their's so stop hatin, everyone has their own taste.

AdrianSODMG

Stacks : 6252

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Do you get hated on for liking SOD

Post  TiffanySODMG on Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:10 pm

Yes, but I don't care. I will ALWAYS support SODMG!

TiffanySODMG
Famous
Famous

Stacks : 6396

View user profile http://twitter.com/TiffanySODMG

Back to top Go down

Post  KishaSODMG on Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:23 pm

M2THAK wrote:CAUSE THEY SEE ALL THIS $$$$$$$$$ lmaooo

point blank IT ALL LEADS TO "JEALOUSY" is an emotion and typically refers to the negative thoughts and feelings of insecurity, fear, and anxiety over an anticipated balling ass sodmg members personal values, such as a relationships, rich ass nigga shit, friendships with the rich and famous, or love of shopping sprees. Jealousy often consists of a combination of emotions such as anger, sadness, hate comments and disgust. but as long as they pick up the new De'Andre Way Album When It Drops They Can Undercoverly get back to the music they love LMFAO
#SODMG

hahahah well damn my badd M2ThaK givin us dictionary definitions and shit lol hahahha

@KishaSODMG

#SODMG
KishaSODMG
VIP
VIP

Stacks : 7347

View user profile http://www.twitter.com/KishaSODMG

Back to top Go down

Post  monaesodmg on Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:20 pm

This crazy cuz ppl always be like wtf u like SOD. Idgaf SODMG bitch...hahaha U heard what i said. oh and since im 21yrs old they be like Soulja boy to young to be liking.ha he wat 19 come on now...
monaesodmg

Stacks : 6252

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  angelSODMG on Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:00 am

i dont worry about what other people think obviously they need to grow up and realize everyone aint gonna like what they like. just because you dislike something doesnt mean im going to follow behind you. no i like what i like. im not a big fan of lil wayne for the simple fact that he makes no sense in what he says in his music. but do you see me hating on him everyday? no because i know he got other ppl that love him and he making money,so i cant hate on that. the point im trying to make is if they dont like you or the whole sod music then so be it just know that all your fans do. they need to respect that. Another thing before i get off this subject..i notice the ones that claim they dislike(hate is such a strong word) yall music be the main ones jammin to them in a club and know the songs better than me,then be the first dumb ass to say fuck soulja boy n sod.smh i swear a majority of your haters secretly like you thats why they keep fucking wit you. if i dont like someone then of course i wont fuck wit them.

angelSODMG

Stacks : 6260

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  angelSODMG on Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:08 am

one more thing.lol i bet if these so called 'haters" would see u in person they would be all on your dick.

angelSODMG

Stacks : 6260

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Angiebsodmg on Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:53 am

Hell yeah i know i get hated on i get alot of faces like No <--that but i dont really care at the end of the day its about me and i can give a fuck less what people think i fucks wit SODMG and thats the end of the story but people dont come at me wrong though i put them in their place its just my personality
Angiebsodmg
Noob
Noob

Stacks : 6321

View user profile http://Twitter.com/angiebsodmg

Back to top Go down

Post  Superman_that_ho on Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:08 pm

You get hated on him because he mumbles and sounds mentally retarded when he sings. hubba hubba blah blah superman that ho blah sdjfUSDGFOIUQWEFHAHFHF alL YOU HEAR IS SUPER MAN THAT HO IN A HIGH SQUEAKY CHIPMUNK VOICE. I bet soulja boi at modern warfare 2. And I am white. That sucks doesn't it? I realize this post might not make sense because of the grammar and punctuation. Btu please try to understand. Summed up gangsta version: Yo, dis be yo homie. I need you to rap more clear 4 real. And damn homie I stomped him at modern warfare 2 homie. That's what up g. Hit me back homeslice.

Superman_that_ho

Stacks : 6255

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Superman_that_ho on Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:10 pm

And this hata wont be up on yo dick. Seems all these lovers be sucking yo dick. Stalk a real rapper. And not the midget fireman weezy

Superman_that_ho

Stacks : 6255

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  BWS417 on Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:28 pm

4real nig albino

BWS417
Turnt Up
Turnt Up

Stacks : 6307

View user profile