yo. kisha_sodmg is abuseing her power as an admin.

SODMG :: Main :: Talk

Go down

yo. kisha_sodmg is abuseing her power as an admin.

Post  RyanGrantInc on Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:07 am

I LOVE THE WORLD

Ok KIsha, DELETE THIS Smile


Last edited by RyanGrantInc on Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
RyanGrantInc
VIP
VIP

Posts : 150
Stacks : 6343
Status : 1
Join date : 2010-03-29
Age : 24
Location : Rochester NY

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: yo. kisha_sodmg is abuseing her power as an admin.

Post  ThaTruth. on Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:55 am

she deletes your threads cuz they are wack as fuck
avatar
ThaTruth.
VIP
VIP

Posts : 236
Stacks : 6595
Status : 24
Join date : 2010-03-29
Age : 27
Location : MONTREAL MONTREAL MONTREAL MONTREAL MONTREAL MONTREAL MONTREAL MONTREAL

View user profile http://twitter.com/ThaTruthSODMG

Back to top Go down

Re: yo. kisha_sodmg is abuseing her power as an admin.

Post  Metin_SODMG on Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:30 am

haha bro i would delete your shit too if i was MOD... stop making em wack threads and she wont delete
avatar
Metin_SODMG
VIP
VIP

Posts : 50
Stacks : 6199
Status : 1
Join date : 2010-03-29
Age : 26
Location : Long Island

View user profile http://twitter.com/Metin_SODMG

Back to top Go down

Re: yo. kisha_sodmg is abuseing her power as an admin.

Post  RyanGrantInc on Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:22 pm

.


Last edited by RyanGrantInc on Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
RyanGrantInc
VIP
VIP

Posts : 150
Stacks : 6343
Status : 1
Join date : 2010-03-29
Age : 24
Location : Rochester NY

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: yo. kisha_sodmg is abuseing her power as an admin.

Post  KishaSODMG on Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:30 pm

Here we go again.
Okay, first of all I'm not going to delete this because obviously you misunderstood something and you might not be the only one so I'm going to explain it to you. If you're here to say "SODMG has gotten old" then maybe you need to find something NEW. And if you were 100% of a SODMG fan/supporter and kept up with things you would know that the old site was NEVER deleted!
And, when you decide to post...

Spammer Spammer Spammer
Spammer Spammer Spammer
Spammer Spammer Spammer
Spammer Spammer Spammer
all over the fuckin place, YOU are the spammer! So, if you have anything else to complain about, go make a "Fuck Kisha" topic and tell me who replies.

_________________
KISHA

@KishaSODMG

#SODMG
avatar
KishaSODMG
VIP
VIP

Posts : 216
Stacks : 7161
Status : 7
Join date : 2010-03-29
Age : 26
Location : Santa Clara, CA

View user profile http://www.twitter.com/KishaSODMG

Back to top Go down

Re: yo. kisha_sodmg is abuseing her power as an admin.

Post  ThaTruth. on Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:38 pm

RyanGrantInc wrote: That if they saw me in person and said the things they say, they would get the shit beat out of them.

Really? By whom?
avatar
ThaTruth.
VIP
VIP

Posts : 236
Stacks : 6595
Status : 24
Join date : 2010-03-29
Age : 27
Location : MONTREAL MONTREAL MONTREAL MONTREAL MONTREAL MONTREAL MONTREAL MONTREAL

View user profile http://twitter.com/ThaTruthSODMG

Back to top Go down

Evil and Abusive Kisha and The Website Follies

Post  DoctorOhhhYeah on Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:16 pm

KIsha isn`t abusive. In before you think I`m trying to be in with the cool kids, read on.

I don`t completely believe Kisha is a chosen Soulja Boy fan who got lucky and made enough brownie points to make her Administrator of this site. I don`t know, I don`t care, it`s none of my business, she could be on his payroll for all I care, but she`s running this site well. I admit to having trust issues over the internet. All I am saying is, that I can sense that some people might get jealous that she`s got a good thing going for her. Anyone would love that position. All I think is that it wasn`t a random pick.

Having said that, she`s good at this. Let her do her job.

Second Point. This website is not the greatest because it`s a mirror of the self entitlement that you find in other sites where aspiring artists gather. This is suppose to be FUN. If you are an artist and you want a break in the business, go through the appropriate channels. Mixing a fun thing and business is hard to do. For most of us, the internet is not serious business. For people who have money in mind, hell its very serious business. This is where we clash. This is how it stops being fun. And why I think you should make your own Aspiring Artists Site.

DoctorOhhhYeah
Turnt Up
Turnt Up

Posts : 29
Stacks : 6099
Status : 1
Join date : 2010-04-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: yo. kisha_sodmg is abuseing her power as an admin.

Post  RyanGrantInc on Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:23 pm

OMG


Last edited by RyanGrantInc on Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
RyanGrantInc
VIP
VIP

Posts : 150
Stacks : 6343
Status : 1
Join date : 2010-03-29
Age : 24
Location : Rochester NY

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: yo. kisha_sodmg is abuseing her power as an admin.

Post  RyanGrantInc on Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:42 pm

KishaSODMG wrote:Here we go again.
Okay, first of all I'm not going to delete this because obviously you misunderstood something and you might not be the only one so I'm going to explain it to you. If you're here to say "SODMG has gotten old" then maybe you need to find something NEW. And if you were 100% of a SODMG fan/supporter and kept up with things you would know that the old site was NEVER deleted!
And, when you decide to post...

Spammer Spammer Spammer
Spammer Spammer Spammer
Spammer Spammer Spammer
Spammer Spammer Spammer
all over the fuckin place, YOU are the spammer! So, if you have anything else to complain about, go make a "Fuck Kisha" topic and tell me who replies.


Answer(btw im on this site 24/7 its 1:30am): it was to prove that i should be an admin, Because instead of posting the dumb spammer thing i would of deleted it if i were an admin. You would know this if you didn't delete one of my topics with out reading it.
O.k i do apologize for calling you out like i did. It was uncalled for.
For the longest time you WERE deleting topics with out reading them.


Oh and this must be one of the first forums you have ever modded. because in every forum there are haters and you just seem to over react when they say stupid shit.
I think you know nothing about modding, and you cant keep up with all the shit thats on the MUCIC section. and every time some one calls you out you; in fear. Go through and try and make your position look like the better one. You bring the incoherent shit previously written into it, because you know thats the only evidence you have to make them look stupid. ok so i posted that thing. Whatever.

Bottom line; you cant mod, you cant deal with constructive criticism, YOU DONT TALK TO SOULJABOY. stop telling people you do.
avatar
RyanGrantInc
VIP
VIP

Posts : 150
Stacks : 6343
Status : 1
Join date : 2010-03-29
Age : 24
Location : Rochester NY

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: yo. kisha_sodmg is abuseing her power as an admin.

Post  Metin_SODMG on Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:09 am

RyanGrantInc wrote:
KishaSODMG wrote:Here we go again.
Okay, first of all I'm not going to delete this because obviously you misunderstood something and you might not be the only one so I'm going to explain it to you. If you're here to say "SODMG has gotten old" then maybe you need to find something NEW. And if you were 100% of a SODMG fan/supporter and kept up with things you would know that the old site was NEVER deleted!
And, when you decide to post...

Spammer Spammer Spammer
Spammer Spammer Spammer
Spammer Spammer Spammer
Spammer Spammer Spammer
all over the fuckin place, YOU are the spammer! So, if you have anything else to complain about, go make a "Fuck Kisha" topic and tell me who replies.


Answer(btw im on this site 24/7 its 1:30am): it was to prove that i should be an admin, Because instead of posting the dumb spammer thing i would of deleted it if i were an admin. You would know this if you didn't delete one of my topics with out reading it.
O.k i do apologize for calling you out like i did. It was uncalled for.
For the longest time you WERE deleting topics with out reading them.


Oh and this must be one of the first forums you have ever modded. because in every forum there are haters and you just seem to over react when they say stupid shit.
I think you know nothing about modding, and you cant keep up with all the shit thats on the MUCIC section. and every time some one calls you out you; in fear. Go through and try and make your position look like the better one. You bring the incoherent shit previously written into it, because you know thats the only evidence you have to make them look stupid. ok so i posted that thing. Whatever.

Bottom line; you cant mod, you cant deal with constructive criticism, YOU DONT TALK TO SOULJABOY. stop telling people you do.



niggaa wtf is you talking about??? you're retarded, "It was to prove that i should be admin." hahahhah you will never be an admin on this site or any other SODMG website.... you were posting wack ass threads AND BY DOING THIs!! CALLIN OUT KISHA! you just fucked up your chances of being MOD....
im on this shit a lot too... im on rite now and it's 2:10am! ohhhh ohhhh maybe i should be mod!!
avatar
Metin_SODMG
VIP
VIP

Posts : 50
Stacks : 6199
Status : 1
Join date : 2010-03-29
Age : 26
Location : Long Island

View user profile http://twitter.com/Metin_SODMG

Back to top Go down

Re: yo. kisha_sodmg is abuseing her power as an admin.

Post  RyanGrantInc on Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:21 am

I wasn't talking to you metin. Was i?
avatar
RyanGrantInc
VIP
VIP

Posts : 150
Stacks : 6343
Status : 1
Join date : 2010-03-29
Age : 24
Location : Rochester NY

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: yo. kisha_sodmg is abuseing her power as an admin.

Post  RyanGrantInc on Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:26 am

I don't give a fuck
I don't give a fuck
I don't give a fuck
I don't give a fuck
i don't give a fuck
avatar
RyanGrantInc
VIP
VIP

Posts : 150
Stacks : 6343
Status : 1
Join date : 2010-03-29
Age : 24
Location : Rochester NY

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: yo. kisha_sodmg is abuseing her power as an admin.

Post  KishaSODMG on Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:58 am

I don't know why you went and edited out EVERYTHING that you had to say about me from your first post on this topic. Probably because you didn't realize what a dumbass you were after reading what I had to say but anyways NO ONE but you has ever said that
- SODMG is getting old
- Kisha doesn't know how to mod
- I don't talk to Soulja Boy
FYI if you keep up with shit, SODMG is taking over 2010 we fuckin dominate this shit. And if I didn't know how to mod then why did Soulja Boy mod me? Just for the hell of it? Because he felt like it? Take a look around in the Talk, SODMG, YouTube, Twitter, Hip-Hop, Video Games, Sex, and Beef sections because there is hardly any spam, duplicate topics, or links to music or YouTube videos from underground artists. And if you want to say that I don't talk to Soulja Boy, go on and say whatever the fuck you want because I KNOW that I been promoting, supporting, and being his #1 fan for a long ass time now. If you were on this site 24/7 it wouldn't have took you like 8 hours to reply to me, you were the 616th person to join this site. That's a couple stats for your ass, do the math, I don't give a fuck if its 1:30am where you at, if you take 8 hours to reply then you must be one speedy ass replier.


"I talk ishh cuz I can back it up, you talk ishh and we be crackin up" -Nu Aira

_________________
KISHA

@KishaSODMG

#SODMG
avatar
KishaSODMG
VIP
VIP

Posts : 216
Stacks : 7161
Status : 7
Join date : 2010-03-29
Age : 26
Location : Santa Clara, CA

View user profile http://www.twitter.com/KishaSODMG

Back to top Go down

Re: yo. kisha_sodmg is abuseing her power as an admin.

Post  RyanGrantInc on Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:17 am

yea. but few ppl got as many stacks as i do. I never said sodmg ISNT takeing over (thats inevitable), why would i say its not going to happen.
I been fallowing souljaboy since i was like 13 when he used to be sooo funny on youtube. what ever im a fan, or else i wouldn't be here in the first place lol. Smile still on here at 4 am


... how old are you like 20? JW
avatar
RyanGrantInc
VIP
VIP

Posts : 150
Stacks : 6343
Status : 1
Join date : 2010-03-29
Age : 24
Location : Rochester NY

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: yo. kisha_sodmg is abuseing her power as an admin.

Post  KishaSODMG on Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:36 am

RyanGrantInc wrote:yea. but few ppl got as many stacks as i do. I never said sodmg ISNT takeing over (thats inevitable), why would i say its not going to happen.
I been fallowing souljaboy since i was like 13 when he used to be sooo funny on youtube. what ever im a fan, or else i wouldn't be here in the first place lol. Smile still on here at 4 am


... how old are you like 20? JW
BUT you did say that SODMG is getting old. When something is getting old, that's usually not a good thing, and that made you seem more like an outsider than an insider, just saying. Also, its great that you're a fan and that you thought Soulja Boy was hella funny when you were 13, I personally STILL think he's hella funny. I'm actually 18, and its great that you're still on this site 4am, I bet you're having so much fun staying up!

_________________
KISHA

@KishaSODMG

#SODMG
avatar
KishaSODMG
VIP
VIP

Posts : 216
Stacks : 7161
Status : 7
Join date : 2010-03-29
Age : 26
Location : Santa Clara, CA

View user profile http://www.twitter.com/KishaSODMG

Back to top Go down

Re: yo. kisha_sodmg is abuseing her power as an admin.

Post  RyanGrantInc on Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:51 am

Kisha, botom line i have like a total crush on you rabbit yea. Your so good at arguing. you should be a lawyer. LOL I still think hes funny i just think back then he was Hilariouse. whatever im done with this conversation. you were right kisha.
avatar
RyanGrantInc
VIP
VIP

Posts : 150
Stacks : 6343
Status : 1
Join date : 2010-03-29
Age : 24
Location : Rochester NY

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: yo. kisha_sodmg is abuseing her power as an admin.

Post  MissESODMG on Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:29 pm

Go ham on 'em Kisha go ham on 'em.

LOL!

and how is she abusing her powers Shocked. She's not.
avatar
MissESODMG
VIP
VIP

Posts : 69
Stacks : 6406
Status : 1
Join date : 2010-03-29
Age : 28
Location : Illinois

View user profile

Back to top Go down

KISHA.....................

Post  SoflymamiSODMG on Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:51 am

"I SEE U SIS
..... LET EVERYBODY NOW WAT THE DAMN DEAL IS..... AND ON SOME REAL KISHA... U ALREADII KNOW U AIN'T GOTTA PROVE NOTHIN TO NOBODY ....THE REAL RECOGNIZE REAL.. AND YES U ARE DOIN A GREAT JOB.... U MAKE SURE UR UP TO DATE ON HERE,TWITTER,MYSPACE,YOUTUBE,AND SO ON.... AND U STILL GO TO SCHOOL , HAVE TRACK PRACTICE AND SO ON... AND U STILL DO A HELLA JOB...MOST PEEPS COULDN'T EVEN JUGGLE WAT U DO... SO U ALREADII KNOW ALL OF #SODMG IS PROUD OF U AND ME TOO....CUZ WE BOTH PROMOTE AS WELL.... AND PEEPS DON'T QUITE UNDERSTAND IT TAKES TIME ,CREATIVITY,PATIENCE, AND LOVE TO DO WAT U DO CHICKA... SO KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK... MUCH LOVE TO U SIS..... I SO RESPECT U FOR GOING THE EXTRA MILES............... I love you AND U SO DESERVE TO BE MODERATOR ON THIS SITE....... Like a Star @ heaven
avatar
SoflymamiSODMG
VIP
VIP

Posts : 320
Stacks : 6983
Status : 15
Join date : 2010-03-29
Age : 98
Location : ON #SODMG'S ISLAND!

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/prettyrealmami

Back to top Go down

Re: yo. kisha_sodmg is abuseing her power as an admin.

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


SODMG :: Main :: Talk

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum