WHATS UR MOST PAINFUL MEMORY AND HOW DID U DEAL WITH IT?

SODMG :: Main :: Talk

Go down

WHATS UR MOST PAINFUL MEMORY AND HOW DID U DEAL WITH IT?

Post  mellow210 on Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:41 am

THIS IS AN IMPORTANT TOPIC...U COULD HELP SOMEONE ELSE DEAL WITH A PROBLEM THEYRE HAVEIN WHETHER IT BE LONELINESS OR DEPRESSION

_________________
DROP BOMB RECORDS www.facebook.com/rockstarmellow [b][embed-flash(width,height)][url]
avatar
mellow210
VIP
VIP

Posts : 74
Stacks : 6413
Status : 2
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : amityville lol

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/rockstarmellow

Back to top Go down

Re: WHATS UR MOST PAINFUL MEMORY AND HOW DID U DEAL WITH IT?

Post  KishaSODMG on Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:58 pm

Mine was like in 8th grade ('06) when my dad told me he was gonna shoot me and he didnt give a fuck if he had to kill himself afterwards. This was some bulshit because i didn't even do anything. It still pisses me off that my parents hate me an love my brother when he is so damn disrespectful. But this situation was a big mess.. i told a teacher at school, teacher told my counselor, counselor told the vice principle, vice principle told the principle, the principle contacted the cops, cops contacted my dad. OMG this ruined everything at the time because at the end of the day i was going home to the same house living with the same people hear the same shit. But its been 4 years and i have to say, by telling someone about what happened was iight cause my parents never say that they gonna kill me anymore, they still say other shit but that was the one thing that really brought me down. This has got to be the most painful thing that has happened to me, but over the years i put it behind me and so have my parents. We never mention this or talk about it cause wats done is DONE!

_________________
KISHA

@KishaSODMG

#SODMG
avatar
KishaSODMG
VIP
VIP

Posts : 216
Stacks : 7285
Status : 7
Join date : 2010-03-29
Age : 26
Location : Santa Clara, CA

View user profile http://www.twitter.com/KishaSODMG

Back to top Go down

Re: WHATS UR MOST PAINFUL MEMORY AND HOW DID U DEAL WITH IT?

Post  mellow210 on Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:45 pm

KishaSODMG wrote:Mine was like in 8th grade ('06) when my dad told me he was gonna shoot me and he didnt give a fuck if he had to kill himself afterwards. This was some bulshit because i didn't even do anything. It still pisses me off that my parents hate me an love my brother when he is so damn disrespectful. But this situation was a big mess.. i told a teacher at school, teacher told my counselor, counselor told the vice principle, vice principle told the principle, the principle contacted the cops, cops contacted my dad. OMG this ruined everything at the time because at the end of the day i was going home to the same house living with the same people hear the same shit. But its been 4 years and i have to say, by telling someone about what happened was iight cause my parents never say that they gonna kill me anymore, they still say other shit but that was the one thing that really brought me down. This has got to be the most painful thing that has happened to me, but over the years i put it behind me and so have my parents. We never mention this or talk about it cause wats done is DONE!
damn baby girl thats hard but congrads to u bein a soldier look at the big things ur doin now and so many people like u

_________________
DROP BOMB RECORDS www.facebook.com/rockstarmellow [b][embed-flash(width,height)][url]
avatar
mellow210
VIP
VIP

Posts : 74
Stacks : 6413
Status : 2
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : amityville lol

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/rockstarmellow

Back to top Go down

Re: WHATS UR MOST PAINFUL MEMORY AND HOW DID U DEAL WITH IT?

Post  ThaTruth. on Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:38 pm

yeah, keep your head up kisha.
avatar
ThaTruth.
VIP
VIP

Posts : 236
Stacks : 6719
Status : 24
Join date : 2010-03-29
Age : 27
Location : MONTREAL MONTREAL MONTREAL MONTREAL MONTREAL MONTREAL MONTREAL MONTREAL

View user profile http://twitter.com/ThaTruthSODMG

Back to top Go down

Re: WHATS UR MOST PAINFUL MEMORY AND HOW DID U DEAL WITH IT?

Post  KishaSODMG on Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:46 pm

mellow210 wrote: damn baby girl thats hard but congrads to u bein a soldier look at the big things ur doin now and so many people like u

aww thanks so much, I glad i have people online that actually show love back idk what i would do without my SOD family

_________________
KISHA

@KishaSODMG

#SODMG
avatar
KishaSODMG
VIP
VIP

Posts : 216
Stacks : 7285
Status : 7
Join date : 2010-03-29
Age : 26
Location : Santa Clara, CA

View user profile http://www.twitter.com/KishaSODMG

Back to top Go down

You prove to yourself you`re above your bad memory.

Post  watnow on Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:54 pm

Last year I saw this CNN interview of a Pentagon employee who was there in 911 and his best friend died. The CNN reporter asked him if he lived with the memories every day of his life, and she was expecting him to say "yeah they ruined my life" and he answered " Of course NOT."

No matter how bad, it already happened, and you`re alive, and it made you stronger. Just move on.

watnow

Posts : 2
Stacks : 6193
Status : 0
Join date : 2010-03-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WHATS UR MOST PAINFUL MEMORY AND HOW DID U DEAL WITH IT?

Post  ThaTruth. on Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:11 am

For me it would be when I heard 8 months ago that my dad had late stage cancer..it's really tough to see the shit he's going through. I just went crazy subconsciously and got in mad trouble every single time I went out, like starting beef in the club for no good reason. I recently realized how stupid that was and im trying to control myself cuz this kind of attitude aint good.
avatar
ThaTruth.
VIP
VIP

Posts : 236
Stacks : 6719
Status : 24
Join date : 2010-03-29
Age : 27
Location : MONTREAL MONTREAL MONTREAL MONTREAL MONTREAL MONTREAL MONTREAL MONTREAL

View user profile http://twitter.com/ThaTruthSODMG

Back to top Go down

Re: WHATS UR MOST PAINFUL MEMORY AND HOW DID U DEAL WITH IT?

Post  SODMG_EUROPE on Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:09 pm

That i lived for 17 yr's at fuckin bad Foster Parents cuz my mum gave me away in the age of 2 , they beaten me and all that shit, got no free time for me cuz they just let me out 2-3 times in the week ...
1Yr ago i finally came out, cuz i ran away , homeless but found a "friend" where i could life for 6 month, than i found my own crib...
avatar
SODMG_EUROPE
VIP
VIP

Posts : 54
Stacks : 6301
Status : 0
Join date : 2010-03-29
Age : 28
Location : Worldwide,Berlin, Atlanta, NYC

View user profile http://twitter.com/SODMG_EUROPE

Back to top Go down

Re: WHATS UR MOST PAINFUL MEMORY AND HOW DID U DEAL WITH IT?

Post  KishaSODMG on Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:38 pm

SODMG_EUROPE wrote:That i lived for 17 yr's at fuckin bad Foster Parents cuz my mum gave me away in the age of 2 , they beaten me and all that shit, got no free time for me cuz they just let me out 2-3 times in the week ...
1Yr ago i finally came out, cuz i ran away , homeless but found a "friend" where i could life for 6 month, than i found my own crib...
WOW... omg thats really sad. My parents used to beat me until I told that teacher at school and that whole situation grew. I guess they don't really when you are old enough to understand with words. I mean they was beating me until i was 14... smh parents really don't realize how old their kids really are, like I'm 18 now and can do whatever the fuck I want but they still don't let me and I have to respect that because I'm living under their roof. But YOU are on ya own now, I think that's great being I N D E P E N D E N T.

_________________
KISHA

@KishaSODMG

#SODMG
avatar
KishaSODMG
VIP
VIP

Posts : 216
Stacks : 7285
Status : 7
Join date : 2010-03-29
Age : 26
Location : Santa Clara, CA

View user profile http://www.twitter.com/KishaSODMG

Back to top Go down

Re: WHATS UR MOST PAINFUL MEMORY AND HOW DID U DEAL WITH IT?

Post  SODMG_EUROPE on Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:03 pm

I am alone right now, just got my friends, but i'm like a black diamond (THATS TATTET) , i'm proud 2 me myself , couse i really can handle ALL SITUATIONS and i know it... It's great 2 be free, sure , but sumtimes you wished you had some family ...
I had the situation 2 , a teacher called the "youth welfare office" cuz a homeboy told em that they beat me at home, but i was 2 scared 2 tellem whats up n i said in the conference "No they never touched me or beaten me" ............ fuck... but now i'm free n i enjoy it, yadigg

kisha i hope everything goes well with you and i hope you will become that what you REALLY want !!!!!!!
avatar
SODMG_EUROPE
VIP
VIP

Posts : 54
Stacks : 6301
Status : 0
Join date : 2010-03-29
Age : 28
Location : Worldwide,Berlin, Atlanta, NYC

View user profile http://twitter.com/SODMG_EUROPE

Back to top Go down

Re: WHATS UR MOST PAINFUL MEMORY AND HOW DID U DEAL WITH IT?

Post  KishaSODMG on Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:13 pm

SODMG_EUROPE wrote:I am alone right now, just got my friends, but i'm like a black diamond (THATS TATTET) , i'm proud 2 me myself , couse i really can handle ALL SITUATIONS and i know it... It's great 2 be free, sure , but sumtimes you wished you had some family ...
I had the situation 2 , a teacher called the "youth welfare office" cuz a homeboy told em that they beat me at home, but i was 2 scared 2 tellem whats up n i said in the conference "No they never touched me or beaten me" ............ fuck... but now i'm free n i enjoy it, yadigg

kisha i hope everything goes well with you and i hope you will become that what you REALLY want !!!!!!!
Yea, when it come to family situations, my friends have always been there for me weither its friends at school or SODMG fam online. When a pissed off twet goes up on twitter I get crazy replies from people wanting to help and everything. That's love!

_________________
KISHA

@KishaSODMG

#SODMG
avatar
KishaSODMG
VIP
VIP

Posts : 216
Stacks : 7285
Status : 7
Join date : 2010-03-29
Age : 26
Location : Santa Clara, CA

View user profile http://www.twitter.com/KishaSODMG

Back to top Go down

Re: WHATS UR MOST PAINFUL MEMORY AND HOW DID U DEAL WITH IT?

Post  Pre-K on Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:24 pm

one time i fucked my money up, so i couldnt re-up, so i ran up in this nigga spot just to get my stacks up

and now im back on deck
avatar
Pre-K
Red Carpet
Red Carpet

Posts : 45
Stacks : 6271
Status : -2
Join date : 2010-03-30
Age : 27
Location : FunkyTown Texas

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/texastycoonztapes

Back to top Go down

Re: WHATS UR MOST PAINFUL MEMORY AND HOW DID U DEAL WITH IT?

Post  mellow210 on Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:08 pm

SODMG_EUROPE wrote:That i lived for 17 yr's at fuckin bad Foster Parents cuz my mum gave me away in the age of 2 , they beaten me and all that shit, got no free time for me cuz they just let me out 2-3 times in the week ...
1Yr ago i finally came out, cuz i ran away , homeless but found a "friend" where i could life for 6 month, than i found my own crib...
RESPECT... i know that situation isnt easy at all, i been in the system to. but u did what u had to do and overcame that situation to see a better one for yourself thats awsome

_________________
DROP BOMB RECORDS www.facebook.com/rockstarmellow [b][embed-flash(width,height)][url]
avatar
mellow210
VIP
VIP

Posts : 74
Stacks : 6413
Status : 2
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : amityville lol

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/rockstarmellow

Back to top Go down

Re: WHATS UR MOST PAINFUL MEMORY AND HOW DID U DEAL WITH IT?

Post  KishaSODMG on Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:16 pm

Pre-K wrote:one time i fucked my money up, so i couldnt re-up, so i ran up in this nigga spot just to get my stacks up

and now im back on deck
... thats great..

_________________
KISHA

@KishaSODMG

#SODMG
avatar
KishaSODMG
VIP
VIP

Posts : 216
Stacks : 7285
Status : 7
Join date : 2010-03-29
Age : 26
Location : Santa Clara, CA

View user profile http://www.twitter.com/KishaSODMG

Back to top Go down

Re: WHATS UR MOST PAINFUL MEMORY AND HOW DID U DEAL WITH IT?

Post  mellow210 on Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:39 pm

KishaSODMG wrote:
Pre-K wrote:one time i fucked my money up, so i couldnt re-up, so i ran up in this nigga spot just to get my stacks up

and now im back on deck
... thats great..
lmao i love kishas sarcasm haha

_________________
DROP BOMB RECORDS www.facebook.com/rockstarmellow [b][embed-flash(width,height)][url]
avatar
mellow210
VIP
VIP

Posts : 74
Stacks : 6413
Status : 2
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : amityville lol

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/rockstarmellow

Back to top Go down

Re: WHATS UR MOST PAINFUL MEMORY AND HOW DID U DEAL WITH IT?

Post  SoflymamiSODMG on Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:08 pm

OMG KISHA...THAT'S DEEP SIS.... I WAS GONNA POST HAD I GOT BITTEN BY A DGO IN THE 10TH GRADE AND IT ALMOST BIT MY THROAT ...BUT DANG AFTER READING URS SIS...I AIN'T GONNA EVEN GET INTO DETAIL... SMH.... I'M SOOOOOOO SORRY TO HEAR THAT.... Crying or Very sad STAY FOCUSED AND KEEP YA HEAD UP..U KNOW I'LL ALWAYS BE HERE FOR U (REAL TALK).... MUCH LOVE I love you
avatar
SoflymamiSODMG
VIP
VIP

Posts : 320
Stacks : 7107
Status : 15
Join date : 2010-03-29
Age : 98
Location : ON #SODMG'S ISLAND!

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/prettyrealmami

Back to top Go down

Re: WHATS UR MOST PAINFUL MEMORY AND HOW DID U DEAL WITH IT?

Post  mellow210 on Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:23 pm

SoflymamiSODMG wrote:OMG KISHA...THAT'S DEEP SIS.... I WAS GONNA POST HAD I GOT BITTEN BY A DGO IN THE 10TH GRADE AND IT ALMOST BIT MY THROAT ...BUT DANG AFTER READING URS SIS...I AIN'T GONNA EVEN GET INTO DETAIL... SMH.... I'M SOOOOOOO SORRY TO HEAR THAT.... Crying or Very sad STAY FOCUSED AND KEEP YA HEAD UP..U KNOW I'LL ALWAYS BE HERE FOR U (REAL TALK).... MUCH LOVE I love you
DAS LOVE YALL KEP UP THE SUPPORT THIS HAS TO BE THE MOST RELEVANT TOPIC ON HERE!

_________________
DROP BOMB RECORDS www.facebook.com/rockstarmellow [b][embed-flash(width,height)][url]
avatar
mellow210
VIP
VIP

Posts : 74
Stacks : 6413
Status : 2
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : amityville lol

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/rockstarmellow

Back to top Go down

Re: WHATS UR MOST PAINFUL MEMORY AND HOW DID U DEAL WITH IT?

Post  KishaSODMG on Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:08 am

THANKS Smile
I LOVE U GUYS <3

_________________
KISHA

@KishaSODMG

#SODMG
avatar
KishaSODMG
VIP
VIP

Posts : 216
Stacks : 7285
Status : 7
Join date : 2010-03-29
Age : 26
Location : Santa Clara, CA

View user profile http://www.twitter.com/KishaSODMG

Back to top Go down

Re: WHATS UR MOST PAINFUL MEMORY AND HOW DID U DEAL WITH IT?

Post  MissBridget on Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:08 pm

Gosh. All you guys been through a lot of stuff. =< My heart goes out to all of you.

Mine would be on my 13th birthday I got blood results back that I had Celiac disease and then a month later in August I went to the Mayo Clinic and got an endoscopy to confirm it so now I can't eat anything with wheat, rye, barley, and oats in it which really sucks ass...then in January I went back there and found out I had Ulcerative Colitis and that I'm anemic and I got iron transfusions...haven't been healthy since and the next year at school I missed like 2 months of school so I transferred to online and in the process my grandpa had an abdominal aortic aneurysm and had a 5% chance of living (he's good now =]) and every time I tried to do homework that semester I'd cry because it made me think about my grandpa so it kinda really fucked up school and shit. But yeah. That's probably mine. Not really a memory, more like an on-going thing I guess. *shruggs*
avatar
MissBridget
VIP
VIP

Posts : 64
Stacks : 6328
Status : 3
Join date : 2010-03-29
Age : 24
Location : Minnesota

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WHATS UR MOST PAINFUL MEMORY AND HOW DID U DEAL WITH IT?

Post  mellow210 on Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:24 pm

MissBridget wrote:Gosh. All you guys been through a lot of stuff. =< My heart goes out to all of you.

Mine would be on my 13th birthday I got blood results back that I had Celiac disease and then a month later in August I went to the Mayo Clinic and got an endoscopy to confirm it so now I can't eat anything with wheat, rye, barley, and oats in it which really sucks ass...then in January I went back there and found out I had Ulcerative Colitis and that I'm anemic and I got iron transfusions...haven't been healthy since and the next year at school I missed like 2 months of school so I transferred to online and in the process my grandpa had an abdominal aortic aneurysm and had a 5% chance of living (he's good now =]) and every time I tried to do homework that semester I'd cry because it made me think about my grandpa so it kinda really fucked up school and shit. But yeah. That's probably mine. Not really a memory, more like an on-going thing I guess. *shruggs*
PRECIATE U SHARING SWEETY ...I KNOW ITS EASY TO SAY FROM THE OUTSIDE LOOKING IN BUT I GIVE THIS ADVICE BASED ON EXACTLY WHAT ID DO.... PRAY ON IT AND LEAVE IT THERE...DONT WORRY ..U HAVE TO HAVE FAITH ALL WILL BE OK IN GODS HANDS...IF U WORRY...U DOUBT HIM AND SO MUCH FOR HAVING FAITH...TRUST HIM SWEETY

_________________
DROP BOMB RECORDS www.facebook.com/rockstarmellow [b][embed-flash(width,height)][url]
avatar
mellow210
VIP
VIP

Posts : 74
Stacks : 6413
Status : 2
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : amityville lol

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/rockstarmellow

Back to top Go down

Re: WHATS UR MOST PAINFUL MEMORY AND HOW DID U DEAL WITH IT?

Post  SoflymamiSODMG on Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:17 pm

COULDN'T HAVE SAID IT BETTER @MELLOW....YEP GOD BLESS ANY AND EVERYONE WHO'S BEEN TRHOUGH A DRAMATIC EXPERIENCE IN THEIR LIFE.... I PRAY BLESSINGS OVER EVERYBODY IN THIS FORUM AND ALL ACROSS THE WORLD (REAL TALK)...... I love you
avatar
SoflymamiSODMG
VIP
VIP

Posts : 320
Stacks : 7107
Status : 15
Join date : 2010-03-29
Age : 98
Location : ON #SODMG'S ISLAND!

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/prettyrealmami

Back to top Go down

Re: WHATS UR MOST PAINFUL MEMORY AND HOW DID U DEAL WITH IT?

Post  DreNique_SODMG on Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:12 pm

Mine was watching my aunt Janet (my BEST and Favorite relative) slowly die of cancer (only 50 yrs) she had it over 2 yrs, and completely recovered from it once. Then around spring '09 she was sick again, and the cancer was back, much stronger. My whole family was worried and we prayed that she wins the battle. she was in the hospital over 4 months and we could all tell she wasn't going to make it. She was at home when she passed, with her family by her side. we all stayed very late, crying and hugging, trying to accept that she's gone. ... I still have the memories like it was yesterday, and I'd do ANYTHING to have her back. It was Aug. 26 2009, almost midnight, my mom & i come to give her one last good-bye, and she's already gone. it's august now, and that dreadful date is coming near again, but she has stopped suffering and in a better place. R.I.P Auntie Janet I miss you. Crying or Very sad Sad

things are better now, i've learned to move on, and i know she's watching over me very proud. i try my best to remember the good times.
avatar
DreNique_SODMG
Red Carpet
Red Carpet

Posts : 43
Stacks : 6284
Status : 1
Join date : 2010-03-29
Age : 23
Location : Winnipeg, Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WHATS UR MOST PAINFUL MEMORY AND HOW DID U DEAL WITH IT?

Post  mellow210 on Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:47 am

SORRY ABOUT YOUR LOST SWEETY ITS ALWAYS HARD BUT IN THE END THE POWER THAT YOU HAD TO OVERCOME IS GREATER AND GOD DOESNT MAKE MISTAKES SO LET THAT COMFORT YOU GOD BLESS

_________________
DROP BOMB RECORDS www.facebook.com/rockstarmellow [b][embed-flash(width,height)][url]
avatar
mellow210
VIP
VIP

Posts : 74
Stacks : 6413
Status : 2
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : amityville lol

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/rockstarmellow

Back to top Go down

Re: WHATS UR MOST PAINFUL MEMORY AND HOW DID U DEAL WITH IT?

Post  DreNique_SODMG on Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:17 pm

mellow210 wrote:SORRY ABOUT YOUR LOST SWEETY ITS ALWAYS HARD BUT IN THE END THE POWER THAT YOU HAD TO OVERCOME IS GREATER AND GOD DOESNT MAKE MISTAKES SO LET THAT COMFORT YOU GOD BLESS

Thank you Smile
avatar
DreNique_SODMG
Red Carpet
Red Carpet

Posts : 43
Stacks : 6284
Status : 1
Join date : 2010-03-29
Age : 23
Location : Winnipeg, Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WHATS UR MOST PAINFUL MEMORY AND HOW DID U DEAL WITH IT?

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


SODMG :: Main :: Talk

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum